March 10, 2017 – We are excited to report that the first week of levee evaluations on Marine Drive has been progressing on schedule. As of March 9, 2017 we are:
- 70% complete (all borings 175/251)
- 100% complete in SDIC (54/54)
- 61% complete in MCDD (121/197)
- 18% complete (6/44) for locations on Marine Drive.
- 22 locations will be done from the water once all the locations on land are complete.
Lane closures are still expected to continue, as scheduled, for Marine Drive between I-205 and NE 138th, and between NE 158th and NE 185th until March 28, 2017. Lane closures will occur Monday-Friday from 6am – 7pm.
Please consider using alternate routes. See our drilling page for a map of planned lane closure locations by date and maps with alternate routes.